The IB Diploma Programme is a challenging two-year curriculum, primarily aimed at students aged 16 to 19. It leads to a qualification that is widely recognized by the world’s leading universities. Students learn more than a collection of facts. The Diploma Programme prepares students for university and encourages them to:
• Ask challenging questions
• Learn how to learn
• Develop a strong sense of their own identity and culture
• Develop the ability to communicate with and understand people from other countries and cultures.
The curriculum contains six subject groups together with a core made up of three separate parts. This is illustrated by a hexagon with the three parts of the core at its centre.
- Open Door Policy for Parents
- Holistic Development
- Full Spectrum IB School
- Absence of Fear on Campus