The International Baccalaureate® (IB) Middle Years Programme (MYP) emphasizes intellectual challenge.
It encourages students aged 11 to 16 to make practical connections between their studies and the real world, preparing them for success in further study and in life.
What the MYP offers students
The MYP aims to develop active learners and internationally minded young people who can empathize with others and pursue lives of purpose and meaning.
The programme empowers students to inquire into a wide range of issues and ideas of significance locally, nationally and globally. The result is young people who are creative, critical and reflective thinkers.
Why select MYP?
Research shows that students participating in the MYP:
• build confidence in managing their own learning
• learn by doing, connecting the classroom to the larger world
• outperform non-IB students in critical academic skills [PDF, 647KB]
• consistently have greater success in IB Diploma Programme examinations
• thrive in positive school cultures where they are engaged and motivated to excel [PDF, 3.2MB]
• develop an understanding of global challenges and a commitment to act as responsible citizens.
- Open Door Policy for Parents
- Holistic Development
- Full Spectrum IB School
- Absence of Fear on Campus